- Conducting: President Bud Gibson, 2nd Counselor, Stake Presidency
- Priesthood sustainments: A number of brethren were sustained by the body of the priesthood assembled to the offices of Elder and High Priest, including two young men from our ward: John Hirokawa (to Elder) and Makana Tani (to Elder).
- Speaker 1: Brother Daniel Bukarau, Young Men's President, Olomana Ward. He spoke about the purposes of the Aaronic Priesthood.
- Speaker 2: Brother Dayle Turner, Elders Quorum President, Kaneohe 1st Ward, spoke about being prepared for our calling as Saviours on Mount Zion.
- Speaker 3: Brother Michael Hamilton, Bishopric 2nd Counselor, Kailua 3rd Ward, spoke about how to be good fathers for our children, especially our sons.
- Speaker 4: President Carl Kawakami, Stake Presidency, 1st Counselor
- Concluding Speaker: President George Kaluhiokalani, Stake President.
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Stake General Priesthood Meeting
7 p.m. at Keolu Hills Chapel
Posted by DT at 9:45 PM