- Presiding: Bishop Bert Oshiro
- Conducting: Robert Carlile, Bishopric 1st Counselor
- Opening hymn: #142 "Sweet Hour of Prayer" (chorister Kanoe Tani, organist Isabella Lesa)
- Invocation: Sister Kanoe Tani
- Stake business: Released John Rodriguez (ward executive secretary); called and sustained Lehi Livingston (ward executive secretary).
- Ward business: Sustained--Nicholas Santiago (Aaronic priesthood, office of deacon).
- Sacrament hymn: #180 "Father in Heaven, We Do Believe"
- Sacrament administration by Priesthood
- Testimony bearing: Robert Carlile, Herman Kanahele, Garth Gertsch, Chauna Faumuina, Filipo Filiaga, Odetta Nesmith, Kanoa Kanahele, Lauryn Cullen, David Suficiencia.
- Closing Hymn: #193 "I Stand All Amazed"
- Benediction: Sister Vivian Filiaga
- EQ is responsible for chapel cleanup on 4/20 Sat. Meet at 7 a.m.
- Sign-up for team-ups with missionaries on Wednesday evenings.
- Mahalo to quorum members who participated in service project to trim trees in a member's yard. We will have another service project to trim trees in another yard on an upcoming Saturday. Date/time/place TBA.
- The EQ will be looking into hosting a Blood donation drive in the coming months.
- Business Meeting:
- Redeem the Dead committee:
- Worldwide Indexing Challenge.
- Baptism for the dead: Our ward will be doing baptisms for the dead at the Laie Hawaii Temple on May 24 Friday, 5pm. Every family in the ward is challenged to bring the name of one family member for temple work.
- Billion Graves. Another possible project to undertake.
- Perfect the Saints committee:
- Family Fireside. Friday May 17 at Parkway Rec Center. 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Potluck.
- Proclaim the Gospel committee:
- "Will you?" challenges from the Hawaii Mission President: Will you pray for the success of missionary work in our stake? Will you identify and invite someone to be taught by the missionaries?
- Proposal to conduct a "missionary week" once a month beginning in May. Every day will have a designated activity to promote missionary work and proclaiming the gospel.
- Home teaching. District Leaders (Turner, Sellers, Tamashiro) will be contacting home teachers for reports on home teaching assignments for April . Goal is 100%