- Conducting: President Carl Kawakami, 1st Counselor, Stake Presidency
- Opening hymn: #100 "Nearer My God to Thee" (Chorister: George Poliahu, Pianist: Rick Nelson)
- Benediction: Kekoa Tato (Olomana Ward)
- Priesthood sustainments: Several brethren were sustained to the offices of Elder and High Priest by the body of the priesthood assembled
- Speaker 1: Julian Perkins (Olomana Ward?), spoke about the duties of the Aaronic Priesthood.
- Speaker 2: Gerald Lam (Olomana Ward), spoke about pureness of character, Zion (the pure in heart), and taking the high road.
- Speaker 3: Pono Kelly (Elders Quorum President, Olomana Ward), using himself as an example, told us old dogs can learn new tricks. "Repetition is the key," he said, as is the enlistment of professional help (Heavenly Father via prayer).
- Rest hymn: #29 "A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief"
- Speaker 4: President Charles Dalton (Hawaii Mission President) updated us on the missionary work being done in Hawaii which included 1124 convert baptisms (67 in our stake) in 2012. "Eighty (80) percent of convert baptisms," he said, "are from member referrals. He issued two challenges to us:  to pray daily for the success of missionary work in our stake and  to identify one person for the missionaries to teach.
- Speaker 5: President Bud Gibson, Stake Presidency, 2nd Counselor.
- Speaker 5: President Carl Kawakami, Stake Presidency, 1st Counselor
- Concluding Speaker: President George Kaluhiokalani, Stake President, using world record holding skydiver Felix Baumgartner as an example, spoke about making preparations, making course corrections, and taking leaps of faith.
- Closing Hymn: #85 "How Firm a Foundation".
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Kaneohe Hawaii Stake General Priesthood Meeting
Saturday March 9, 2013, 6:30 p.m. at Keolu Hills Chapel
Posted by Dayle Turner at 9:31 PM