- Presiding & Conducting: Bishop Bert Oshiro
- Opening hymn: #239 "Choose the Right" (chorister Van Wai Sr, organist Isabella Lesa)
- Invocation: Brother Kanoa Kanahele
- Sacrament hymn: #178 "O Lord of Hosts"
- Sacrament administration by Priesthood
- Youth Speaker:
- Sister Lelei Stanley spoke about divine nature and individual worth. "Because I am a child of God, I should never settle for less," she said.
- Adult Speakers
- Brother Spencer Christian spoke about how we should strive to live a balanced life. He quoted Elder Dallin H. Oaks, who advocated "a steady, tranquil dedication [to] gospel living [which] means living the gospel by becoming a 100-percent Latter-day Saint 100 percent of the time [instead of having] an intense focus on goals [which] can cause a person to forget the importance of righteous means."
- Closing Hymn: #247 "We Love Thy House, O God"
- Benediction: Brother Makana Tani
- Announcements/quorum business:
- Redeem the Dead:
- Ward Temple night 3/13 Wed. 7p.m. Laie Hawaii Temple;
- Perfect the Saints:
- Emergency Prep Workshop, 3/16 Sat. 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., all are invited to attend;
- Family Fireside. Proposed for Friday April 5 at Church (pending building availability)
- Teacher Improvement Workshop, 3/23 Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Proclaim the Gospel:
- "Will you?" challenges from the Hawaii Mission President: Will you pray for the success of missionary work in our stake? Will you identify and invite someone to be taught by the missionaries?
- Home teaching. District Leaders (Turner, Sellers, Tamashiro) will be contacting home teachers for reports on home teaching assignments for March. Goal is 100%
- Quorum members are asked to participate in team-ups with full-time missionaries on Wednesday evenings from 7pm to 830pm. Sign up sheet was circulated.
- Quorum members are asked to offer prayers at Sacrament meetings in March. Sign up sheet was circulate.
- Adopt-a-highway service project. 3/9 Saturday.Mission accomplished. Mahalo to participants.
- Chapel Clean-up duty for the quorum is on 3/16 Saturday, 7a.m.
- The lesson in the quorum today was presented by President Dayle Turner and was based on Chapter Five of the TPOFC--Lorenzo Snow: The Grand Destiny of the Faithful.
- President Snow said," As man now is, God once was: as God now is, man may be," and "God...has bestowed upon us the capacity for infinite wisdom and knowledge, because He has given us a portion of Himself."