- Presiding: Bishop Bert Oshiro
- Conducting: Brother Tommy Friel
- Youth speakers:
- Reiko Baso, speaking about repentance, mentioned how his ohana has family prayer together in the morning and evening.
- Kawehi Filiaga spoke about how the atonement makes repentance possible. She read 1 Corinthians 15:22: For as in aAdam all bdie, even so in cChrist shall all be made dalive.
- Adult speakers:
- Makana Tani, Elders Quorum secretary, gave a talk titled "Who Am I and Who Can I Become?" He spoke about his experiences in school, his accomplishments, the help he has received from others, and his aspirations, which include serving a mission. Scripture references included D&C 4:1-3 and Jeremiah 16:16: Behold, I will send for many afishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.
- Dana Chong Tim, Stake High Council, asked us if we were truly converted to the Lord and described the five key points of conversion which include  Believing in the Word of God as revealed by Prophets,  Having faith in Christ,  Repenting of sin and wrongdoing,  Experiencing a might change of heart,  enduring to the end.
- Gospel doctrine: Lesson 3 -- I Had Seen a Vision
- Family history: Providing Temple Ordinances
- Gospel Principles: see manual
- Mahalo to quorum members who helped with chapel clean up on 1/19 Sat.
- Baptism for the Dead, Friday 1/25, 5 p.m. Laie Hawaii Temple. Need priesthood holders with current temple recommends to perform ordinance work.
- Ward flood to visit ward members. Saturday 2/2, 9 a.m. Meet at church.
- Laulau/palasami making activity and potluck. Friday 2/8, 6 p.m. at Bill Sellers' house.
- Trip to Laie Hawaii Visitors Center. Saturday 2/9. Time TBA.
- Missionary Fireside. Sunday 2/10, 7 p.m. Waikalua Chapel.
- The lesson in the quorum today was about Baptism and the Gift of the Holy Ghost. Key points of the lesson were  We receive blessings from God when we follow the principles He has established;  The outward ordinances of baptism and confirmation are inseparably connected with the inward works of faith and repentance;  Baptism is administered by immersion, and the gift of the Holy Ghost is bestowed by the laying on of hands;  The blessings of baptism and confirmation come only when those ordinances are administered by the proper authority.  When we keep the baptismal covenant and seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost, the promised blessings are sure to follow.