- Brother Puna Tani spoke about the importance of education "that ye may be prepared in all things when I shall send you again to magnify the calling whereunto I have called you, and the mission with which I have commissioned you" (DC 88:80).
- Sister Kawehi Filiaga spoke about virtue which leaves people "Because their hearts are set so much upon the things of this world, and aspire to the honors of men" (DC 121:35).
- Sister Gloria Carlile quoted President Dieter F. Uchtdorf who characterized happy people as "those who, while in pursuit of worthy goals, discover and treasure the beauty and sweetness of the everyday moments. They are the ones who, thread by daily thread, weave a tapestry of gratitude and wonder throughout their lives. These are they who are truly happy."
- Brother Dayle Turner spoke about the importance of preparation, citing President David O. McKay's counsel about the Personal Priesthood Interview everyone will have the the Savior.
- Gospel Doctrine lesson 35 which reminded us of the importance of repenting, turning to the Lord, and following the prophets.
- Makana Tani was ordained an Elder (his dad Glenn did the ordination)
- Kaanoi Walk was released as EQ second counselor.
- Gene Tamashiro was set apart as EQ second counselor.
- Lesson on Staying on the Lord's Side of the Line.
- 9/12 Wednesday. Ward Temple Night. 7pm Laie Temple. All members with current temple recommends are encouraged to attend.
- 9/13 Thurs. Team-ups with Missionaries. All invited to participate. 6:45 p.m. Meet at Magalogo's residence on Heupueo Place.
- 9/15 Saturday. Baptisms for the Dead. 6am Laie Temple. All Elders with current temple recommends are encouraged to attend.