- Presiding: Bishop Bert Oshiro
- Conducting: Bishop Oshiro
- Opening hymn: #229 Today, While the Sun Shines (chorister Van Wai Sr, organist Isabella Lesa)
- Invocation: Brother Roy Hirokawa
- Ward business: Released: Janice Ahuna, choir president. New calling (sustained): Shelly Asao, choir president
- Laulau fundraiser by Elders Quorum: 3 laulaus for $10. See Elders quorum members for tickets.
- Sacrament administration by Priesthood
- Youth Speakers
- Nalani Stanley spoke about being firm, steadfast, and immovable in maintaining good standards. "Having double standards weakens our testimony," she said. Scriptures: Matthew 6:14 and 6:24.
- Logan Santiago, speaking about gratitude, said, "Be specific in your thankfulness," and "The Lord loves for you to be grateful." Scripture: DC 78:19.
- Musical selection: Have I Done Any Good Today?, Kaneohe 1st Ward Relief Society.
- Adult Speakers
- Brother Gene Tamashiro, Elders Quorum 2nd Counselor spoke about prayer and provided two examples of times when his prayers were answered. He also cited D&C 25:12--For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads, and mentioned how music is a form of prayer he uses.
- Brother Alan Teruya, Stake High Council man and former Bishop of Kaneohe 4th ward, spoke about fasting, which, when combined with sincere prayer, can strengthen us spiritually, bring us closer to God, and help us prepare ourselves and others to receive His blessings.
- Closing Hymn: #235, Should You Feel Inclined to Censure.
- Benediction: Brother John Rodriguez
- Gospel doctrine: Lesson 7 -- The First Principles and Ordinances of the Gospel
- Gospel Principles: see manual
- The lesson in the quorum today was presented by Brother Mike Young and was based on Chapter 4 of the Teaching of the Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow. Key points of the lesson:  Through the gift of the Holy Ghost, we are led to all truth and strengthened in our faith;  Every Latter-day Saint can have the Holy Ghost as a friend to give counsel;  The Holy Ghost can bring us happiness and peace of mind;  We need the assistance of the Holy Ghost as we endure trials, fulfill our duties, and prepare for celestial glory.  When we live humbly, the Holy Ghost helps us in our onward path. Mike challenged us to do at least one good deed this week as a result of a prompting of the Holy Ghost.
- Announcements/quorum business:
- Mahalo to quorum members who participated in chapel clean up duties on 2/16 Saturday.
- Personal Priesthood Interviews (PPIs) will be conducted by President Turner for all quorum members from noon to 12:30 p.m. on Sunday. Elders will be contacted for interview date & time.
- Home teaching. District Leaders (Turner, Sellers, Tamashiro) will be contacting home teachers for reports on home teaching assignments for February . Goal is 100%
- Quorum members are asked to participate in team-ups with full-time missionaries on Wednesday evenings from 7pm to 830pm. Sign up sheet was circulated.
- Laulau making fundraiser: Meet at 6 p.m. on 10/22 Friday at Bill Sellers house. Tickets for the fundraiser were circulated to quorum members.