- Kamuela Hoapili spoke about education, quoting D&C 130:18.
- Kawehi Filiaga spoke about faith, quoting Alma 32:21
- Kanoe Tani quoted Alma 13:38 and Moroni 7:13 and shared a story about receiving a gift from her Institute teacher. She challenged us to engage in SASS (simple acts of service).
- Andrew Livingston (below), just back from his two-year mission in Utah (Salt Lake City), spoke about how his mission experience strengthened his faith and testimony.
- Lesson 39: We discussed much the events of 3 Nephi 17 whereby Jesus Christ directed the Nephites to ponder his words and pray for understanding—He heals their sick—He prays for the people, using language that cannot be written. We were encouraged to feel the love of the Lord Jesus Christ and develop a greater desire to exercise faith in Him and bear testimony of Him.
- The quorum will host a Family Home Evening on Monday
10/2211/5 from 5pm to 8pm at the Parkway Rec Center on Mokulele Drive. Dinner (pot luck) at 6 p.m. FHE devotional at 7 p.m. All members of the ward are invited.
- The quorum will conduct a children's game for the Halloween Carnival on 10/27 Saturday, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Waikalua Cultural Hall.
- The quorum will be organizing Ward Activity Day/Turkey Trot on 11/17 Saturday, 3pm to 6pm at Souza Dairy Park.
- Adopt-a-Highway Service on 11/10 Saturday. Meet at 8am at Kaneohe Burger King.
- Today's lesson was about Temporal Salvation for Ourselves and Others. Key points of the lesson:  If we are wise with our means, we will be prepared for hard times;  The Lord has directed us to work to earn our own livelihood;  Neither the rich nor the poor should set their hearts upon riches;  Through tithing and other offerings, we assist in the work of the Church and bless those in need; and  If we are generous with our means, there is no need for anyone to go without.