- Lele Stanley
- Kanai Hanohano--spoke about his first semester at BYU-Provo and how he is preparing to serve a misson.
- Jerrick Laimana--just returned from Phillippines Naga Mission where he served the past two years.
- Lesson 48: Come Unto Christ. The objective of today's lesson to teach class members how to judge between good and evil and how to receive a testimony of the gospel and the Book of Mormon.
- Mahalo to EQ members who helped Brother Joshua Steffen load boxes onto a truck at his home. He and his family are moving to Utah.
- Mahalo to quorum and ward members who went Christmas caroling on Christmas Lane (Namoku Street) this past Thursday 12/20.
- Laulau making activity--5pm on Thursday 12/27/12 at Bill Sellers' house on Kuuipo Place. Learn how to make laulau. Invite family and friends to attend.
- Lesson in the quorum today was based on the talk "That the Lost May Be Found" by Elder M. Russell Ballard who counseled us on what we can do to not become lost including  prioritizing by putting everything we do outside the home in subjection to and in support of what happens inside our homes;  doing things in the right order, specifically marriage first and then family;  making sure we, as husbands, are equal partners with our wives in our marriage; and  using the family resources of the Church, whereby in raising our children, we can draw upon the help of the ward.